Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Two Little Kitties

Pin It Now!
I know I've said this before...
But I know I've done well when I don't want to send off the little guys that I make. These two little cats are no different. They just look so cute on my sewing table keeping me company!
However, the show must go on, and so off they go to their girls. Erin and Emma, your little gems are on the way!
 
Here is Emma's little leopard....
 


























...and here is Erin's little yellow cat!




 






There's a very cool ghost monster coming next, as well as a native american warrior! Keep your eyes peeled!
 
ALSO, big news! The first softie tales book went to publishing last week. (SO EXCITED)
I'll be posting information here when it's available through Amazon, along with a direct link.
I hope you all have a great week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment