Sunday, July 29, 2012

Creating while Recovering :)

Pin It Now!
Hello Friends!
Sorry for my absence the last week or so, I was in an accident involving an 18 wheeler (I was driving a civic), and that slowed down my progress a bit. But the show must go on, and it has :)

So here are my newest little creatures.

The first is Mason's Cyclops.

For the record, that is a rock he is holding over his head, not a bowling ball :)


Here is the softie! The waves on his body are the fuzzy fabric he's made of. Soft, but very tough :)

The second is a penguin for a new company in New York called
Happy Baby Vending.
Check them out!




Here is the completed Penguin!!


And the back of the little diaper...




Onward to another fun week!
I hope ya'll are having a great summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment