Saturday, June 30, 2012

Texas Heat! One More Reason to Sew!

Pin It Now!
My Goodness, the temp hit 110 this week!
The good news is sewing is an indoor hobby...
But I'm SURE I heard sizzling when I went outside barefoot!

This adorable finger painting came to me during my cousin's wedding reception. It was a very cute wedding, and during our chat at the reception, I thought I'd check in, and see if I had any new pictures :) I can't wait to get her little girl, Riley's drawing!

Anywho...Tractor!
Maja's dad emailed me this painting and said "she keeps turning it this way insisting it's a tractor- I hope you can see it!"

Eric and I turned it around and around...and figured it out!


Aidan's mom sent me a very good drawing of a Golden Retreiver.
This is the first spotted one I have seen, though!



Isn't he adorable? His name is Elvis :)

Here is the completed Elvis softie...



These two will be on their way this week! More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment