Saturday, June 16, 2012

Do you Doodle Jump?

Pin It Now!
Ever seen this guy? That's right, he's the star of the iOS game Doodle Jump. If you haven't downloaded it yet, you should. It's great fun! I understand it was out before Angry Birds
...and it's just as addicting.
The creator of Doodle Jump has an 8 month old son he wanted the toy for. So I searched, found some toddler friendly fabrics, and created a 3D version of the little guy.

Presenting Doodle Jump: In the plush!



As I get these completed, I try to get each of them posted, that way their artist has his or her moment to shine.
That said, I feel really bad about forgetting this one until now.
Jake graduated kindergarten a few weeks ago, and this was his gift for doing so well.

Here is his dragon, which is SUPER work for a 7 year old

And here is the 3D version of his awesome drawing:



That's all for today, but I have a very special post for Father's Day tomorrow...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment