Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Pin It Now!
Hooray for the day when we celebrate the men who fix things that break, take out stinky trash, and throw the ol' pigskin around with us. Dads are so important!

I received an email to make a special Father's day gift for a lucky dad in Houston named Steven.

Here is his daughter's drawing of the two of them.
He is the one on the right, with the glasses.
SO CUTE!


And here is the Father's Day softie!





In the spirit of celebrating parents, I received a picture of a little boy named Niko, who is 4. This is him and his mother, holding hands. Precious.




If you look closely at this photo, you'll see little white tags...That's my Kid Inspired Creatures tag! They finally came in, and I am SO excited to be able to add them to my softies now. Hooray!

Have a great Father's Day, everyone, and be sure he knows he is appreciated! :)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the Dad softie, Beverli! You put smiles on several faces this morning! Perfect likeness!

    Regards,
    Heather Byrnes

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear that it was well received, Heather, I really appreciate the feedback. :) Take Care!

    ReplyDelete