Sunday, September 2, 2012

Here comes the bride...

Pin It Now!
Good Morning, All!
Normally, I'll put up a post once a week, of a couple of the cuties I've made that week, but I just can't wait a week to post these.

First and Foremost, Congrats Andy and Julia!

Someone who loves this couple very much
sent me this computer generated image
(I'm guessing their wedding blog?) to make softies from.

You guys...this was so. much. fun.

So, I set up a "photo studio" to take these pictures.
I must have taken a dozen pictures before I stopped myself and thought, "Ok, I need to stop. These are not real people.
They are toys." Ha!

Here are a few of the pictures.
I have to say, I'm going to be sad to box them up
and send them away.





Has anyone made it to this picture without smiling?

Have a great week, y'all!
More adorable softies to come :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment