Friday, April 27, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Pin It Now!
When I began this week, I wanted to get the three characters to go with Mr. Worrythoughts completed.
I succeeded...and then some!

So here are the three finished characters, Bayden, worried,with his trusty teddy bear by his side, then courageous! 

The teddy was made larger in proportion than shown in the illustration, to give the child something to hold during the reading of the story.











Once these three were complete, I referred to my list, to see who or what was up next.
These were so cute, I hated to see them go!



Eugen, from The Netherlands, had "Fluffiness" made for his friend Maria, as a birthday gift.
What a happy face to see opening a gift!

Aside from sewing 20 of the 24 hours in a day, I DO have a day job.
I was treating a patient one day, and we were talking about this blog, and how much fun it's been.
He said his son was quite the artist and asked if he could bring a picture he's drawn to have a softie made. Of course!
So this is Samuel's Owl, named "Phoenix" I guess little birds can dream, huh?






No comments:

Post a Comment