Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mr. Worrythoughts, 1 of 4

Pin It Now!
When I started this blog a little over a month ago, one of my first emails was from a talented author in Austrailia. 
She asked me to make softies of the characters in her book, to help her tell the story, and make it come alive.
Of the four characters, I began with Mr. Worrythoughts, the "bad guy". There was no rhyme or reason to choosing him, it just sort of happened. He turned out...quite intense.
I'm hoping he isn't TOO scary! 
So here is the progression of Mr. Worrythoughts;
First, sculpt the face. Complete with mole on the nose, I let it dry overnight.
Whew.

Then came paint...

Then, the "body" and sinister looking hands....

This is one bad dude. I mean, I wouldn't want to cross him!
The three other characters will be completed and posted soon,
stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment