Monday, April 30, 2012

Crazy Little Thing Called Life

Pin It Now!

Well here we are, nearly May, and it seems like every day I receive new pictures kids have drawn.
I love these. I open my email, anxiously waiting for it to load, to see what little artists have been sent my way and where they are from. This last weekend, in between checking my email...again... I completed two little creatures to send on their way. The first is a sort of arts and crafts project by a boy named Adam who was 7 at the time. He is 16 now, and they still have his artwork on the fridge as a joke.
So, for the record, this is the second...maybe third peice I have made NOT from a drawing, but from an arts and crafts peice.
It IS possible, and I'm open to doing more in the future. :)



Feeling pleased with this little guy, I moved on to Miss Emerson's little "Masterpeice Lady".
Emerson is 4 1/2 years old, and....
I must warn you. This is awful cute.

Boasting 27 hairs, and earrings, this little lady is dressed in blue plushie shoes, and ready to make her way to Emerson.

Here's to another great month of creativity!

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU to my subscribers, and to everyone who has bookmarked my page, shared me on FaceBook, Twitter, Pinterest, or just with a friend over coffee. 
Because of all of your support, I am able to spend my time creating these little creatures that make children all over the world incredibly happy.
So please know, I appreciate you all so much!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment